You have a caring ear
There are many emotional issues that find a corner in our heart, and refuse to die down. With time, these issues can transform into a sort of emotional tumor that impacts negatively on our daily life, such as lack of concentration, enthusiasm, self respect, will to change, encouragement, and so on. These issues can spiral into our lives in various ways and gets channelled into other zones, which can create problems in the relationships, professional life, and health. We address the root cause of the problem after carefully listening the patient.
- Develop new perspectives distancing yourself from patterns of anxiety, depression, and self-criticism.
- Deal with addictive behaviors including substance abuse, relationship issues, gambling and eating disorders, etc.
- Reclaim your sense of personal power learning how to move forward in your life rather than feeling stuck, helpless or hopeless.
- Improve the quality of your relationships.
- Provide you with a set scheduled time to attend to your own needs and regain your perspective.